Golden State Stimulus is ready and approved to go out and help families and individuals affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.
According to Governor Newsom, the state will award GSS payments to qualified Californians.
Learn more about how much you can get and if you are eligible.
What is Golden State Stimulus?
Golden State Stimulus is a grant package in California. With your help, low-income residents receive a one-time payment. As well as California taxpayers who qualify for CalEITC.
There is also a payment for taxpayers who file the taxes with their Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) and earned from $0 to $75,000.
Golden State Stimulus 2
The government approved a new Golden State Stimulus II package this year. The governor’s administration says two out of three Californians are eligible to receive a share. This is more than half the population.
Again this stimulus will allow continue supporting California’s low-income residents and families.
Is there a 3rd Golden State stimulus?
Golden State Stimulus Payments
With the help of Golden State Stimulus, beneficiaries will be able to receive $ 600 payments.
But who qualifies for the golden state stimulus? There’s also relief and support for:
- Small businesses
- College students
- Child care workers
- And more
Golden State Stimulus Eligibility
Golden State Stimulus Requirements
- Any California resident with low to moderate incomes. Also, who has claimed and earned income tax credit. You need to make $30,000 or less a year.
- Immigrants who pay taxes using an ITIN. You need to make $75,000 a year or less after deductions.
- Be 18 years or older.
- If you receive assistance from state programs aimed at blind, disabled, or low-income families, you are eligible.
- You may not be eligible to claim as a dependent on another tax return.
Golden State Stimulus How to Apply?
You don’t need to apply for this stimulus. If you are eligible and file your 2020 taxes, you’ll receive them automatically.
Are you having problems receiving the payment? Visit this site.
Some small business reliefs
You can get up to $25,000 in grants that can help with:
- Employee expenses
- Costs associated with COVID-19
Also, there will be a $115 million fee reduction for two years for restaurants, bars, and cosmetology businesses.
Plus, there are $50 million in grants for cultural institutions and help for immigrants in California.
There are some other government reliefs that you can apply and get; some of them are:
- Housing for the Harvest ($24 million). If you’re an agricultural worker that needs to isolate because of COVID, this program offers temporary hotel housing.
- Financial aid for college students ($123 million ). Will help you if you are a community college student. This program will create emergency financial grants in the California Community Colleges.
- Child care funds ($400 million). Children of essential workers enrolled in state-subsidized. Child care and preschool providers will receive a payment of $525.
|Golden State Stimulus|
|Low income workers||Workers who|
made up to $30,000 last year. It includes undocumented workers who file taxes. (ITIN holders).
|Undocumented workers||Workers who made less than $30,000.|
Workers who made between $30,000 and $75,000.
|CalWORKs recipients||Very low-income families with children.|
|Blind, elderly and disabled people||Recipients of Supplemental Security Income, Supplementary Payment or the State’s Cash Assistance Program for Immigrants|