Today, saving energy is not only socially responsible but it is also smart business. Technology advancements are making it cheaper to invest in energy efficient equipment to save your business real cash. If you are a small business owner in Los Angeles Dept. of Water & Power (LADWP) or SoCalGas territory, you’re eligible to get FREE assistance to setup an energy efficient business.
The Energy Advantage Program (EAP) provides no-cost energy-efficiency technical assistance to help small business owners make smart energy choices that can pay dividends for years to come. EAP is sponsored and paid for by LADWP and SoCalGas, so there is never a fee for their services!
EAP services include, but are not limited to:
- Energy analysis, energy audits, and technical assistance
- Energy efficiency measure (EEM) recommendations
- EEM cash-flow analysis
- Utility rebate and incentive support
- Assistance to customers from the point of initial interest until the rebate is issued
EAP helps businesses reduce operating costs, as well as increase cash flow and profitability. Contact EAP for more information:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (415) 512-2451 or (844) 201-5549