Tax season is typically the busiest time of the year for accounting professionals. Whether you are a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) who provides multiple services or a tax preparer running your own business, from January 1 to April 15 you can expect an increase in business activity. So that’s great news, right? Before you jump for joy, keep reading.
You may think that more activity during tax season can only mean more profits. Well, think twice. The truth is you have a lot on your plate. The first two and a half months of the year can be really stressful. And your business may not be ready to face an unexpected volume of customers eager to get their taxes done. Ask yourself: can you provide the same quality and speed in your services during tax season in comparison with the rest of the year? Do you have enough staff, and are they properly trained? Do you have the right technology and systems in place? Can your facilities accommodate comfortably a large number of customers? Questions like these can make your head spin, and the last thing we want is for you to panic. Actually, our intention is to bring you the solution.
A small business loan can be the financing solution you need to provide only the best quality services during tax season. In other words, it’s a cash injection to invest in those areas in need of improvement. An external source of capital in your hands will guarantee your business runs smoothly beyond tax season. In fact, a business loan can unlock all the potential of your business and make it grow. Need some guidance or inspiration? Here you have 5 ways to grow your accounting firm with a business loan.
5 Ways to Use a Business Loan in Your Accounting Company
A small business loan brings you the opportunity to do the following:
- Hire and train employees. Tax season is the right moment to hire the extra pair of hands to serve efficiently the increasing number of customers. Having professionally trained employees is the only way to guarantee excellence in service and customer satisfaction. If you run an accounting business, investing in human resources with a loan is the right move to do.
- Get the proper technology. As an accountant, having the right Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is nothing but mandatory, especially during the hectic days of the tax season. Software like Salesforce can help you manage your customers more efficiently, while a project management application such as Trello can help you keep your tasks organized and in one single place. These systems won’t break your bank and, in return, you’ll make a better use of your time. More time means being able to accept a bigger volume of business, and that only means an increase in profits. You can check here other accounting solutions for your business.
- Boost your marketing efforts. To make the most of tax season, don’t restrict yourself to handle your current clientele. Seize the opportunity to draw new customers to your business. A smart investment in digital marketing can do wonders and attract clients like a magnet.
- Build or optimize your business website. If you still don’t have a business website, tax season is the right time to build one. And if your website is in place, make a little investment by optimizing it for tax season to generate more clients. Your goal is that those who visit your website take some additional action, such as scheduling appointments. Some tools like a popup highlighting your tax services or the option for a second language can do the trick.
- Improve or renovate your business facilities. A business loan can help you spruce up your office or even rent additional commercial space for the tax season. Because let’s be honest: for most people, preparing the taxes is like going to the dentist office. Try to make their experience as pleasant as possible. Use a loan for a business makeover. Make sure you have nice furniture, a comfortable waiting area, or a fancy coffee machine. The truth is that small details like those can make or break a business. When your business place is inviting and presentable, customers won’t consider a second option when doing their taxes or requesting other services in the future.
A smart investment in the areas mentioned above can help you create a loyal base of customers and lasting relationships. Your ultimate goal is that their preference for your company goes beyond the tax season and expands throughout the rest of the year. And those five ideas are just the beginning! There are many other ways a business loan can help you grow your business. We guarantee you’ll find some of them unexpected and exciting. Ready to find them out? Keep reading 20 Ways to Grow Your Business with a Loan.
Camino Financial: The Right Choice for Your Business Loan
If you are ready to grow your accounting business, we can help. Why a small business loan from Camino Financial is your best option? Check some of the benefits of working with us:
- Our loan process is easy and fast: you could have the funds you need in less than 10 business days
- 100% transparent and secure process
- We offer businesses terms loans between $5,000 to $400,000 so they can fit any of your business needs
- You can use the proceeds for any area of your business. No questions asked.
- You can apply even if you have bad credit
- You don’t need to put up any collateral
- You can pay off the loan at any time without penalty
- After 8 months of timely payments, you can graduate to a loan with better terms and rates
Camino Financial is the right choice for any accounting company looking to expand their business, but you don’t have to take our word for it. The success of other accounting professionals just like you speaks for itself. Read here about Leticia Michel, the owner of a tax preparation services practice who used a business loan from Camino Financial to hire and train more employees during the busy tax season. The funds she received helped Leticia offer best-in-class customer service, and diversify and expand the company’s services. Today, Leticia has one of the largest tax practices in her area.
Are you ready like Leticia to take the next step? All that you have to do is to submit this online application. It will take just a few minutes, and you will be immediately informed if you are pre-qualified. No documentation is required and submitting the application will not impact your credit score. Within one business day, an assigned business loan specialist will get in touch and guide you through the rest of the loan process.
And always remember this: a business loan is the key to unlock the true potential of your business and make it thrive not only during tax season but during the whole year, and for many years to come.