At Camino Financial we are loyal to our motto “No business left behind”. It’s part of our mission to offer business owners more than just financing. That’s why we offer you free education, tools, and resources to improve your financial performance and grow your business.
Therefore, all those who wish so can opt to receive a weekly newsletter with the latest news in the world of business and useful advice.
You also have the option of receiving SMS on your smartphone. Our purpose is to help you through clear and honest information that answers your questions or send you reminders about the status of your loan. We don’t want to saturate you with information, but to help you grow your business.
However, as a business owner, you may be busy enough and not want to receive more emails and SMS than you normally receive. If you want to stop receiving our newsletters and SMS, you have the right to do so.
We respect your decision, and we are to help.
How Can I Unsubscribe to Camino Financial Newsletters?
These are the simple steps to follow:
1. Open your email (the account where you receive our newsletters: Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.)
2. Open any of our recent newsletters:
3. In the first part of the email, you will see a link with the following text: View this email in your browser | Unsubscribe. Just click and you’re ready to go!
You will automatically enter the list of customers who do not want to receive our newsletters.
Remember that if at any time you want to receive our weekly newsletter again to get free tips and tools, and be on top of the latest news in the business world, you can always sign up again by clicking here. It is the easiest way to grow your business!
How can I unsubscribe to Camino Financial SMS?
Simply follow these steps:
1. On your smartphone, enter the “messages” option.
2. Look for the Camino Financial number: (213) 634-1872. This is the number from where we send you the SMS:
3. Answer STOP and you will automatically stop receiving our SMS.
If you decided to stop receiving our SMS, but now you want to be on top of the status of your loan or receive information to get one, send us an email to [email protected]. We will activate your number again so that you receive our messages.