- Name of the Contest: “7 Years With You”. It will be referred to as “Sweepstakes”.
- Validity of the Sweepstakes: May 15 to May 23, 2021.
- Responsible for the Sweepstakes: Camino Financial, 309 E 8th Street, Suite # 601 Los Angeles, CA 90014 will be responsible for operating the Sweepstakes. They will be referred to as “Organizers”.
- Promotion valid in the United States (USA) with the exception of Miami, Puerto Rico, and New Jersey.
- People from the United States can participate, except for those in Miami, Puerto Rico, or New Jersey. Participants must be 18 or older. If a minor is a winner, they will not be able to receive their prize, which will be awarded to the second in place.
- To review all the information about the mechanics, rules, awards, and everything related to said event, please enter the official Camino Financial page on Facebook.
- The question will be launched on Friday, May 21, 2021
- If the person is a winner and the answer wasn’t answered correctly, the person will be automatically disqualified.
REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES
- Having a Facebook account
- Being a follower of the Camino Financial Facebook page
- Having answered the question (just once per person)
GENERAL INFORMATION ON THE SWEEPSTAKES
The winners will be selected by the Camino Financial team through a random lottery.
The posted images of the prizes are for illustrative purposes only.
Once the winners have been announced, they must send their personal data such as:
- Full name
- Mobile phone
The prizes will be sent to the winners’ addresses without a defined delivery date.
LEGALITIES AND RESTRICTIONS
- The Organizers reserve the right to modify the terms and the Sweepstakes at any time and without prior notice other than that which corresponds by law; modifications will take effect immediately after posting on their official Facebook page. Your continued use of the Camino Financial official Facebook page or your participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes acknowledgment that you have read, understood, and have agreed to abide by the modified terms.
- By becoming a registered participant (hereinafter “Participant”) of the “7 Years With You” (hereinafter “Sweepstakes”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms, which could be modified at any time. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you will not be able to register or participate in the Sweepstakes.
- Users or participants are strictly prohibited from impersonating any other person. Doing so will be grounds for disqualification
- If the Organizers require it, the winners of the promotion are obliged to record testimonials and/or TV, Radio, Internet capsules or publish in print media without generating the payment of rights or royalties to the Organizers.
- If the Organizers require it, they may use the names of the participants and photographs without generating payment of rights or royalties.
- The Organizers agree to not disclose or share information provided voluntarily and with express consent by the Participants and all data will be used in full compliance with current legislation regarding the protection of personal data held by individuals. The information will be necessary to maintain contact with the Participants in case they win a prize and will also be used to reliably demonstrate the delivery of prizes according to the Sweepstakes. The data will be preserved by the Organizers.
- Employees and managers of Camino Financial or any person directly related to the company cannot participate in the Sweepstakes.
- Participants acknowledge that the promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated in any way with Facebook.
- The Sweepstakes is valid from May 15 to May 23, 2021. The deadline to participate in the dynamic is May 23, 2021, 23:59 Pacific Time.
- Participants who violate these rules will be immediately disqualified and their account will be revoked without prior notice. The organizers may also revoke any account they deem necessary, at any time, unilaterally, and without prior notice to any of the Participants.
- The organizers do not assume any responsibility or obligation to keep confidential any other information that the user has provided through any other means of communication other than Facebook or Instagram.
- The organizers may verify and even carry out investigations regarding possible fraud, collusive activities, or unfair competition and, at their own discretion, they may immediately disqualify any Participant without prior notice without any liability if, in their sole discretion, they determine this.
- If the winner is a minor, they must present a letter of authorization from one of their parents or guardians to claim their prize.